Hello and happy Monday my friends! I hope every had a fantastic weekend! Mine was ok as far weekends go!
Here were the highlights:
- Attended my friend Holly's baby shower. Holly is my 3rd friend this year to have a baby! And she is just about the cutest pregnant girl ever.
- Got some adorable Snaps from my friend Jordan starring her new baby girl, Brynn. She posted Brynn's birth story on her blog (Former Kennedy). Here is a peak at Brynn! She's the sweetest little baby and I am so ready to cuddle her!
- Finally made some head way on my new Netgalley book, it's called The Dollhouse and I am loving it so far! I was approved for three of the six books I requested.
- Found out that Target has a brand new set of Harry Potter movies with new covers. And y'all, they are gorgeous! I didn't buy them but, Jenny and I did set them up in Target so I could take this picture.
- Got all 4 blog posts for this week ready to go! That NEVER HAPPENS y'all. I am definitely a "get my whole post ready the night before" kind of blogger. But I got all four posts I have planned for this week prepped and ready to go! This was a major win for me.
- Took some outfit pictures for my friend Rebekah. She's starting to sell some of her clothes on Poshmark and she wanted a few nice pictures to post. Here were some of my personal favorites.
- Finally found the perfect pillows for my couch. I may have gone a tad overboard but they look so good. I have the first of my apartment tour posts finished and ready to go for Tuesday (I feel like I've been saying that for two weeks but it will be up tomorrow!) so be on the look out for it tomorrow!
- Finished up the weekend watching the Olympics. My favorites are gymnastics, diving, and swimming. But I did watch some of the women's and men's volleyball games. It actually made me excited for volleyball season to start! (Which is does in two weeks!)
Sunday was my last Sunday to stay super late. Next Sunday it'll be back to an early bedtime for me since school is starting again. And so begins my very last week of summer vacation! I'm kicking it off my heading to take my bus driving certification tests today! So wish me luck! :)
Oh and in case you missed it on Friday, I finally recapped days 1 and 2 of our trip to Washington DC earlier this summer! Click here to read all about it! :)
Linking up with Biana!