Well this was one of the most exciting weekends of my entire summer! Here were the highlights!
- Saturday night I attended my 5th Harry Potter Midnight Release party! I went with my friend Lauren, her brother and nieces. We had a blast! We wore shirts, played a little trivia, had Butterbeer and pretended like it was 2007. I pre-ordered my copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child so I haven't gotten to read it yet. It should be here today! But I've heard fantastic things!
- My third niece was born! Another of my besties, Jordan had her sweet baby girl on Saturday. She is one month early but is healthy and the most precious thing ever! Welcome to the world Brynn Elizabeth! I cannot wait to meet you!
- Bought a plane ticket to go and see that new niece of mine! Come Labor Day weekend I will be heading to Atlanta, GA to see her!
- Finally took some pictures of the apartment. I have post planned for a full tour later this week, so I'll just share the picture I posted to Instagram for now.
- Spent hours scouring home decor websites for throw pillows and curtains. I just can't seem to find some that I want. But I read an article about decorating a new apartment and one of the tips was to be patient. It doesn't have to come together immediately. And I really want to find the right pieces rather just settle for something I'm not totally in love with.
- Watched Harry Potter marathon on Freeform in honor of the big release weekend and may have gotten teary eyed a time or two.
- Spent the rest of the weekend studying, ok attempting to study, for my bus driving tests. There are 6 different tests I have to pass. Plus, I have zero desire to get my bus driving license and so studying for it is like 1,000 times harder. It is literally the worst thing in the world. And I hate that I have to do it. Blegh.
-Finally joined NetGalley. All my reading friends will appreciate this one. It's basically a site where you can request to read books that haven't been published yet and then review them. I've been meaning to join for a few months now and I finally did it! Now I'm just waiting to see if I the books I requested get approved! #bookworm
Best part of the weekend was by far Harry Potter and Brynn. Babies and books! Two of my favorite things!
Alrighty friends! Have a great Monday! Linking up with Biana!