Y'all. IT'S MAY!!!!!! This means I have exactly 1 month of school left as of tomorrow. How in the world did we get here so fast? It feels like just yesterday I was writing this post, about how excited I was for school to start. And now here I am more than ready to say hello to summer. In jut 5 short weeks I will be!
Alrighty so the weekend was VERY uneventful. I spent most of my time relaxing and reading and reading some more.
Here were a few of the highlights:
- Workday at school which meant no kiddos and an extra long lunch courtesy of Panera. If you haven't had their BBQ Chicken Salad you're missing out. It's delicious.
- Watched the Amazing Race...and was sad to say goodbye to two of my favorites, Brody and Kurt. But now that they're gone I am officially team Tyler and Korey!
- Did some online shopping! I NEVER online shop and I have no idea what has gotten into me lately but I've got 3 different things coming in the mail and I am so excited for them! The first is a dress from The Well Clothing Boutique. I'm not gonna share the dress yet, because I plan to wear it to my friends wedding at the end of the month. But I am so excited for it!
I also have jumped on the Colour Pop train and ordered 3 different lipsticks. I'd show them off but they're doing a flash sale this weekend and there is an online "line". Yesterday I hoped on to look at a few other colors and the wait was over an hour!! Which is just nuts if you ask me.
- Did some spring cleaning. My roommates new puppy has taken a liking to peeing on my bed. Jenny researched why and apparently it's because she "likes me" and wants to "protect me". Whatever the reason I was not happy when she did it not once, but twice on Saturday. Thankfully it didn't get down to my mattress but still, I was not amused.
- Went to the grocery store and stocked up for the week. I have a recipe I'm gonna make this week that I am super excited about.
-Purchased my first contouring palette. I got a drugstore brand to start with, the Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour palette. I plan to practice practice practice and then invest in a more high end palette.
- Read more of m book, The Lake House. Y'all I'm hooked. IT was super slow at first but I can't stop. I'm actually trying to hurry and finish this post and a few others so I can get back to reading.
- Started watching the AMC show TURN on Netflix. It's about spies during the American Revolution. The history nerd in me is loving it!
-Basically full of more reading and lots of laundry. And I didn't leave the house once that day. Oh and ice cream, lots of ice cream.
- GAME OF THRONES. Enough said.
Another uneventful and yet throughly enjoyable weekend! :)
Happy Monday friends! Linking up with Biana!