- Bought some new art work for the new apartment. I've been on the lookout for some prints of some sort for the living room in the new apartment and I finally found the perfect painting. I was browsing Hobby Lobby when I found it. And y'all it is PERFECT!! You'll get a sneak peak of it in a photo a little later in this post, but trust me.....it's a great find.
- Had a relaxing night in! I'm sure this is a shock to everyone. : )
-Photographed my first wedding! As I've mentioned in a few posts, my friend Brandi asked me to photograph her wedding. I was completely floored when she asked and scoured Pinterest for hours for wedding photography tips. Lemme tell you, photographing a wedding is HARD!! Like so hard. I was exhausted by the end of the night. Thankfully it was a small wedding so it was the perfect start to what could be new fun side business. Who knows. I really hope she likes the pictures I took. It was the best day ever for those two and I hope to one day find someone who loves me as much as Brandi's new hubby obviously loves her! Here is a little sneak preview. I have a whole post coming soon on the do and don't for photographing your first wedding. So be on the look out for it!
The wedding pretty much took up my whole day. When I got home I basically fell straight into bed!
- Enjoyed a morning cup of coffee in my new mug! I'm obsessed. And here is the sneak peak of the print I told you about.
- Completed my weekend cleaning routine.
-Watched Sleeping Beauty. Prettiest Disney movie ever by the way and also my personal all time favorite.
- Got some reading in. I'm still slacked it a tad on the reading this month. But I'm still loving the Throne of Glass series.
- Shopped for and found my outfit for Thrive on Saturday!!! I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for when I ventured out. But I knew I wanted something bright and colorful, fun, and me! I'm happy to say I think I found the perfect dress and shoes and I cannot wait to wear them on Saturday!
- Watched The Wonderful World of Disney's: Disneyland 60th Anniversary Special! As if I would have missed that.
- Found out Go Ahead Tours featured a Q&A I did for them on their blog! They tweeted about the post 3 different times throughout the day and even had a link back to my blog in the article! So click here, or here OR HERE and go check out some of the highlights of Switzerland in the summer time! They even featured two of my pictures from the trip!!
Overall.....A++ weekend! And I enjoyed every single minute of it.
Hope everyone else's weekend was equally enjoyable! :) Happy Monday!
Linking up with Biana.