Hi friends and...
Ok so I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm not at all mad that it's Monday. Like not one little bit annoyed, mad, sad, disappointed, NOTHING! I'm actually glad it's Monday. Wait what? Who am I? I'll tell ya what I am. I am someone who finally likes her job and therefore likes going to work. And let me tell you. It is the best feeling in the world. Almost makes me feel like I"m working for Disney again.....almost. :)
Well now that you know.....let's get on with how my weekend was.
- Watching 4 different Disney movies including: Brave, Robin Hood, Mulan, and Tangled. I did not watch all these in full. Only in parts.
- Realizing that I haven't posted a single Instagram picture since Monday. I took some with the intention of posting and tun never did.
- Having a completely lazing "lay in bed all day and watch TV day" on Saturday.
- Did some grown up things: grocery shopped, got my car inspected, cleaned, did laundry.
(Sidenote: I've worn these tennis shoes more in the last week than I've worn tennis shoes in the last 4 years.)
- Watched The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers and Return of the King. (On my lazy Saturday)
- Watched the new Disney Channel original movie: Descendants. It's about the children of everyone's favorite villains and heroes. Yes I am 27 and yes I enjoyed the movie. #dontjudge
- Had a "how to coach/play volleyball" session with the head volleyball coach from my new school, because I know nothing about the sport and have to coach 12 girls on how to play it starting tomorrow.
- Watched Brady watch TV for a solid 30 minutes.
Alrighty, that's about it. It was a good weekend but as you can see I did a lot of TV watching. So don't judge me. Next week is gonna be MUCH more active! I'm spending the long weekend at the beach! :) So next Monday's post will be a much more interesting read! I promise!
Have a fantastic Monday and a great week!
Linking up with Biana!