And why is it ok do you ask? Because I am currently laying in bed watching Charmed (they show re-runs every morning on TNT) and drinking a lovely cup of coffee because I decided I needed a mental health day. Last week was completely exhausting. #27daysofschoolleft
I just can't get over the fact that in 27 days I will get to do this every morning. It will be glorious.
Alrighty well here is a a recap of some of my weekend highlights:
- Brady and I had a photo shoot in my room. I plan to share them in a post laster this week. (Yes I'm that girl who has taken picture of her cats and is going to show them off' on her blog.) Here is a preview:
- Went to a job fair to hopefully get a job in a district closer to my house. It went really well. I even had an interview with a high school so now I just get the pleasure of waiting for a phone call. Here was my interview attire:
-Finished up the Testing series that I mentioned in this post. It ended fairly predictably. But I did enjoy the series overall.
- Watched as Jenny tried to get Brady to walk on a leash for the first time. This was the result. (I really hope this video plays for you because it is hilarious.)
- Binged more of The Office.
- Researched more of our trip and found out that I am very excited to see Lake Como, Italy. The pictures I've found are breathtaking. See for yourself. I have no idea how I'm going to go back to everyday life after this trip.
- Did my weekend cleaning spree. I love this routine. There is nothing better than a clean living space.
- Took more selfies with Brady. (Don't worry, once he grows out of his adorable stage I'll stop posting so many pictures of him on the blog.)
-Watched Game of Thrones. I feel like things are FINALLY starting to pick up. I think the last two episodes have been kinda slow. One of my goals this summer is to read the books.
I had a very laid back weekend. Which is good because laid back weekends mean I'm not spending money, which mean I'm saving it.
Well friends, have a great Monday. I'm going to go enjoy my mental health day with some reading and grocery shopping.