So sorry for my absence on Friday. Thursday night I came home, ate dinner, and then promptly passed out on my couch at around 8:25pm. Thus why you did not get my usual Friday post.
But if I had of posted my top 5s from last week, some would have been:
1. The fact that we are officially in the double digits until my Eurotrip 2015. As of today we are 95 days away.
2. Summer break is only 39 days away.
3. It was National Siblings Day on Friday and I posted this college on Instagram to celebrate my brother!
Now on to the weekend. It was a very uneventful one. I rarely left the house and spent most of my time on the couch. However I had a VERY good reason to do that. And here's why:
Other than that here was what occurred during my weekend:
-Working Saturday School at work. (Some of these 8th graders are real dumb y'all. Real dumb.)
- Household chores.
-Lots of naps.
-Endless cuddles with Brady Boy. And lots of pictures and videos of him were taken. Here is one from Instagram!
-Game of Thrones seasons 4 Marathon to prepare for the Season 5 premier. Best show on TV if you as me. It did NOT disappoint. I think this season is going to reveal a ton. It's my goal this summer to read the books.
- Got some reading in. I'm loving the book I'm currently reading so much. If you're looking for a good read, go find Once We Were Brothers by Ronald Balson.
- Entered a Giveaway to hopefully win a new Macbook. Mine is slowly but surely running out of juice. The mouse won't work properly and the computer itself is doing this weird thing where it zooms in and out. Making it pretty much impossible to get anything done. Thankfully my roommate just got a MacBook Air and she literally NEVER uses it. Which is baffling to me because I literally use mine ALL THE TIME!!
**After I finish paying off my trip to Europe that's my next purchase!
Well there ya have it. Other than getting myself one step closer to being a certified "Cat Lady" my weekend was pretty generic. And thoroughly enjoyable at the same time.
Have a great Monday friends! :) And teacher friends.....we now only have 37 days until we're off for a glorious 2 month vacation!
Linking up with Biana! :)