After a thoroughly exhausting and sucky Wednesday, I'm very glad to see Thursday. And I'll be even MORE excited to see Friday. Gotta love 4 days weeks.
So last night I needed a little cool down before I went off to dream land and I remembered that I had seen an easy breezy little "Hey, answer these 50 questions just because" post over on Juliette's blog at The Other Juliette and I thought perfecto! Exactly what I need! So thank you Juliette for posting this so I could steal it later.
Here are the answers to 50 totally random questions. You're welcome
1. What are you wearing? PJs. This is being typed up before I hit the hay because I have to be up at 5:30am. Blegh.
2. Ever been in love? Sadly no. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm gonna go with bad.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope. Again not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm gonna go with good but at the same time bad because I literally have zero experience in that department so when it DOES happen I have a feeling I'm gonna be a 100% totally messed up.
4. How tall are you? 5'7" ish.
5. How much do you weigh? Like I'm gonna give a real number. But I will divulge that this is the most I have weighed in my ENTIRE LIFE!!!!! So home girl needs to fix that shiz, A-SAP.
6. Any tattoos? No, but if I did get one, it would be the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter. #nerdalert
7. Any piercings? I used to have my belly button pierced but I lost one of the little balls cleaning it once and it closed by the time I got another one.
8. OTP (one true pair, favorite fictional couple)? Lucas and Brooke (One Tree Hill), Claire and Phil Dunfy (Modern Family), and Meredith and Derek (Greys).
9. Favorite show? Like I can pick just one. The Tudors, Game of Thrones, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Girls, Modern Family
10. Favorite bands? N*sync....that's about it.
11. Something you miss? Disney World and all my friends there. A lot.
12. Favorite song? Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman by Bryan Adams
13. How old are you? 26 years old.
14. Zodiac sign? Pisces
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Humor, honesty, confidence....oh we were supposed to just say one.
16. Favorite quote? Shit Happens and When Life Gives you Lemons, Make Lemonade.
17. Favorite actor? LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!!!!!
18. Favorite color? pink
19. Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? My room
21. How long does it take you to shower? About 10 minutes. I brush my teeth in the shower so that makes it about 4 minutes longer.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 40 minutes.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Never have. Never will.
24. Turn on? Confidence
25. Turn off? Rudeness
26. The reason I started blogging? To chronicle all the places I was going during and after college. I wanted to keep track of my life. I skipped a whole year and that bothers me. Trying to stay on top of things this time around!
27. Fears? Crickets, getting stranded on the side of the rode in my car at night, and ending up alone.
28. Last thing that made you cry? My shitty Wednesday morning (yesterday). It was a very off day for me and I cried. I'm such a girl.
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Last night to my roommate. She's the best and I love her.
30. Meaning behind the name of your blog? I stole it from the Dr. Suess book because I figured it was appropriate for the purpose of the blog. I wanted to keep track of all the "Places I Will Go".
31. Last book you read? The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure. SO GOOD!!!!!!!
32. The book you're currently reading? The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
33. Last show you watched? Full House on Nick at Night as I typed this post.
34. Last person you talked to? Jenny, the roommate.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Last roommate in college/sorority sister Ashtyn. She was very thoughtful and asked why I was having a bad day! Love that girl.
36. Favorite food? Sandwiches. I could eat them all day, e'ery day.
37. Place you want to visit? Prince Edward Island in Nova Scotia, Canada. and pretty much every country in Europe.
38. Last place you were? School.
39. Do you have a crush? Not at the moment. But I hope to have one soon!! :)
40. Last time you kissed someone? So long ago can't even remember.....2 years, 6 months, 17 days.
41. Last time you were insulted? No clue.
42. Favorite flavor of sweet? shortbread cookies. Is that a flavor? This question confuses me.
43. What instruments do you play? I used to play the clarinet....does that count?
44. Favorite piece of jewelry? The ring my mom gave me for graduating college. It never leaves my finger and I get a TON of compliments on it.
45. Last sport you played? BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Funny.
46. Last song you sang? Shake it Off by the lovely T-Shift. Man that song is catchy!
47. Favorite chat up line? Hey? Again I'm confused by this question.
48. Have you ever used it? Yes?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants a pre-written post where all you have to do is answer a bunch of questions that I'm 99% sure no cares the answers to NOR will anyone actually read them. In fact IF you get to the end of the post.....do me a huge favor and take 5 secs to actually comment on it.
Like thousands of other kids around the world my life completely revolved around Harry Potter from 1998-2007. I can still remember reading ...
Find Me On
Unless otherwise stated, all photography belongs to me and Places I Will Go. Please do not use any photographs you may see on the blog. If you would like to use one of the pictures, send me an email and credit me along with the photo and we are golden! Thanks!