Friday, March 29, 2013
High Five for Friday
It's Friday! And while I should be getting ready for work, I may or may not have decided to add a day to my weekend! Meaning I now have a 3 day weekend! Woo hoo.
Now it's been a while since I've linked up with Lauren for High Five for Friday so without further ado, here are my top 5s from this week!
1. I finally bit the bullet and went and got my Florida drivers license! (I will ALWAYS be a Texas girl at heart though!) Ps. It's blurry to keep creepers from finding out where I live.
2. As a birthday present to myself I bought a tea pot! No idea why I didn't do this much sooner, as it is very convenient.
3. On Wednesday I locked my keys in my car. You can see them sitting on the drivers seat if you look real close. I really need to invest in AAA.
4. This little kitty is very happy to have me home and loves what I call, the Granmamma blanket.
5. On Suzanne's last night in Florida we did what any sensible 25 year olds do. We ate ice cream and colored in Disney Princess coloring books.
Yep, pretty good week if you ask me. Now I'm off to enjoy my third day off! :)
I hope everyone has a very blessed Easter weekend! : )