I officially became an UnDiscovered Future World Tour Guide! I am now pretty much trained in every aspect of the Guest Relations Hostess at Epcot. It is a huge accomplishment and I am so excited to actually give my first tour. Which unfortunately won't be until March, but I can still add it to my resume! :)
On another note, can you believe it's the last day of January?! We are already going to be in the second month of 2013! This year is already flying by.
So here are just a few things I have to look forward to in the month of February:
1. In February my group of 6 fabulous ladies will be having another mini-reunion. 3 of 6 will be here in Florida at the same time.
2. I'm running (ok walking) my first Disney 5K!
3. I get to meet the fabulous Jessica from Lovely Little Things! We're gonna meet here at Disney and I'm gonna show Jessica why I love this place so much. She's been to Disney but never Hollywood Studios or Epcot. So it'll be fun showing both parks off to her!
4. I'll be getting my tax return this month! (gotta love tax season for this reason!)
5. Eating healthy and working out is going to get kicked up a notch.
6. Oh and Safe Haven comes out in theatres this month. I love me some Josh Duhamel.